To forward all of your calls from your phone to another number please use the flowing guide below.
- Pickup your handset and dial star-seven-two (*72)
- It will then say “Please enter the forwarding number and press pound (#).
- Press the 10-digit number of the number you’d like your calls to be forwarded to then press the pound (#) key
- You will then hear “Your number has been saved” at that point you can now hangup your phone
- Your calls will now be forwarded to the number you entered.
If you want to stop forwarding your calls simply pick up your phone and dial star-seven-three (*73) you will hear answering mode has been changed. Once you hear that your call forwarding has been turned off.
If during the call forwarding process you hear “Please enter your account number and press pound) pease reach out support at 660.722.4566 or email@example.com